How Does CommentCards Work?
First, have a look at a live profile page
and some screenshots...
Operating CommentCards is couldn't be easier:
- Send customers a link to your very own online comment card
- Good reviews are automatically made public
- Poor reviews are automatically made private
...meanwhile, you get to build up valuable data and insights on both your core strengths and weaknesses.
Everything is web-based so there is nothing to install and no complex programming involved, while the option to customise is always there.
Why Use CommentCards?
- Boost word-of-mouth marketing in your business
- Show hard-won customers that you care
- Deal with customer issues before they go public
- Gain insight into what's working in your business and what's not
CommentCards gives you all this while being fully automated and easy to get started
CommentCards is FREE
* to start (no credit-card required) and £10 p/m thereafter and provides you with the best marketing ROI for your business: positive word-of-mouth
What You Get For FREE *
- Realtime dashboard of your Net Promoter Score, rating and feedback
- Automatically publish good reviews on your own site
- Receive actionable, structured feedback, not just a messy blob of text
- Allow anonymous feedback for customer privacy
- Reply to reviews and include fun emojis
- Direct good reviews onwards to Google, TripAdvisor & others
- Receive an immediate email alert to resolve customer complaints
- Set-up a restricted Editor account for an assistant
- Easily customise the look to fit in with your website
- Automatic spam filtering for later manual approval
- Easily automate with an email service, such as MailChimp
- Download reviews anytime to Excel. After all, they're your reviews!
* You get 100 free reviews on signup and unlimited reviews for £10 p/m. The equivalent for TrustPilot? £165 p/m and Google and TripAdvisor don't even allow you to moderate or hide reviews at all
No credit-card required!