How Does CommentCards Work?
First, have a look at a live profile page
and some screenshots...
Operating CommentCards couldn't be easier or more hassle-free.
- Send customers to your very own online comment card - hosted by us - to capture their experience
- Good reviews are automatically made public on CommentCards and your own site and easily shared with other review sites of your choice
- Poor reviews are automatically made private and sent to you for follow up and resolution before any issues get out of hand
...meanwhile, you get to build up valuable data and insights on both your core strengths and weaknesses.
Everything is web-based so there is nothing to install and no complex programming involved, although the option to customise is there.
Why Use CommentCards?
- Boost word-of-mouth marketing in your business
- Show hard-won customers that you care
- Deal with customer issues before they go public
- Gain insight into what's working in your business and what's not
CommentCards gives you all this while being fully automated and easy to get started
CommentCards is FREE
* to start (no credit-card required) and £10 p/m thereafter and provides you with the best marketing ROI for your business: positive word-of-mouth
What You Get For FREE *
- Realtime dashboard of your Net Promoter Score, rating and feedback
- Auto-publish reviews on your own site
- Receive actionable feedback, not just woolly, unstructured text
- Allow anonymous feedback for customer privacy
- Direct good reviews onwards to review sites of your choice, like Google & TripAdvisor
- Receive an immediate email alert to resolve customer complaints
- Set-up a restricted Editor account for an assistant
- Customise the colours of your reviews to fit in with your website
- Review spam filtering for manual approval
- Intgegrate and automate with an email service, like MailChimp
- Download reviews anytime to Excel. After all, they're your reviews!
* You get 100 free reviews on signup and unlimited reviews for £10 p/m. The equivalent for TrustPilot? £165 p/m and Google and TripAdvisor don't even allow you to moderate or hide reviews at all
No credit-card required!